Monday 4 May 2015

Bonbon Break & Buckets - Helping my Highly Sensitive Children Carry Their Emotion

In March, Bonbon Break asked for submissions relating to the theme of "Fill your Bucket"in association with Our Pact. Anyone that has been following the "highly sensitive" aspect of my blogging will know that I LOVE buckets so I happily obliged.


I was delighted when my piece 'Helping my Highly Sensitive Children Carry Their Emotions' was chosen to be published.

I am even more delighted that it has been shared 1.5k times to date - and if you feel the urge to contribute to that total then be my guest.

"I see his little head bobbing in a sea of infants; his teacher spots me and shakes his small hand, giving him unspoken permission to go to me. I watch my son’s face and can instantly tell he is fighting tears. I know by the look on his face that his morning in school has been too much for him." 
Go to Bonbon Break to read on.




3 comments:

  1. I am so glad it was chosen to be published! Warm greetings from a Highly Sensitive Person in Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it was chosen to be published! Warm greetings from a Highly Sensitive Person in Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :-) There are lots of us around 😆

    ReplyDelete