Friday 1 November 2013

NoGuPoMo

Photo Credit: Thiago Mendes
I, on a whim, decided to sign up for NaNoWriMo. That's National Novel Writing Month. That means during this month I will be furiously writing and typing 50,000 words that will eventually turn into the book I have planned to write for a long time. This is turn means I will be a virtual hermit in November and will not be writing any blog posts. Nor sleeping.

However, do not fear. Some wonderful bloggers have stepped into the void to contribute great blog posts on a range of topics from bilingual children in Wales to the stresses of expat life. It's going to be good - I'm calling this series NoGuPoMo. That's November Guest Post Month. And it features amazing bloggers that I have had the good fortune to meet along my expat blogging journey: Dad's the way I like it, Your Expat Child, The European Mama and Mama Mzungu

No comments:

Post a Comment