|Photo Credit: Svilen Milev|
The top post of 2014 is….. *insert dramatic drum roll here*: wait. I'm doing this in the wrong order.
So here we go, a countdown from the 5th most popular post of 2014 on Expat Life with a Double Buggy….
5. Same Sex Marriage Through the Eyes of a 7 Year Old
4. 20 Things I've Learnt Being Married to a Dutchman
3. Dear Teacher, Sometimes You Need to Believe Without Seeing
2. How Do Children Address Their Teachers Across the Globe?
and now that dramatic drum roll........ for
1. 10 Hard Expat Lessons Learnt on the Way to a Happy Life Abroad.
Whichever your favourite post of 2014 is (and feel free to tell me in the comments - I would love to know) I would like to thank all of you for all your comments, lovely wise words and encouragement this year, and a special thanks to those of you who have joined in the link-ups.
|Did I mention I became a published author in 2014?|
No? Really? Are you sure?
I'm looking forward to another fabulous blogging year in 2015!