Wednesday 18 June 2014

Expat Bloggers Link Up: My Expat Bucket List

Following the fun of the last expat blogging link up I've been itching to do another one but with one thing and another I haven't quite got round to it. Until now. The last link up was a collection of brilliant blog posts from expat bloggers across the globe detailing all the wonderful things they have done because of their expat lives - aka our reverse expat bucket lists. If you missed it head on over and have a peek, we'll wait for you.....

So now, having given ourselves a blogging high five for all the things we have already done as an expat it's time to think about the things still on that expat bucket list. (Face it, it was an inevitable twist). As soon as I started thinking about the things I have already done, seen and experienced since becoming an expat my mind wandered to the things I haven't quite got round to doing yet in the Netherlands. And so over to you, thinking caps on:

What things do you still want to see, do or experience in the country that you currently call home?

My expat bucket list and the link up will go live in a week - so Wednesday 25th June. I hope you'll join me then and share your expat bucket lists. And of course it would be great if you would spread the word - the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment